“For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of 1. grace* and of the gift of 2. righteousness* reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:17
*2 free gifts that God has given that will enable you to reign in life NOW!
1. GRACE: Grace is the gift of God’s good-will and loving kindness toward us. The lexicon says that it is the merciful kindness by which God, exerting His holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ. Where He keeps, He strengthens, He increases them in Christian faith, He brings knowledge and affection and where He kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues.
2. RIGHTEOUSNESS: Righteousness, as defined in the lexicon, is the condition acceptable by God and approved by God. It is integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking, feeling and acting.
Through Jesus, God has freely given you His good-will, His loving kindness, His acceptance and His approval to enable you to REIGN in life right now!!!!
*3 truths that will change your life NOW!
1. How God acts towards you: God has good-will towards you.
2. How God feels about you: God loves you and His love is kind.
3. What God believes about you: God accepts you fully and approves of who you are.
What is the product of these free gifts and truths……
“The fruit of righteousness will be PEACE; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.” Isaiah 32:17
Let’s declare these truths and receive His promises together:
By a decision of my will I choose to receive God’s abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness that He died to give me. I will reign in life because of Jesus Christ. Everything that He died to give me I receive today. I refuse to feel guilty for receiving things freely. I accept these priceless gifts by faith. I realize that they are presents and that I need them for my survival. I receive your tools of help. I ask you Lord to help me understand and receive your good-will toward me. Where I have perceived your will as bad in my life, I reject those lies and run towards the truth of your word. Help me know your feelings of love and kindness; especially in the places I have felt rejected, unloved, afraid, abandoned, and harshness. God, I want to completely believe that I am accepted and approved of. Help me to embrace these truths boldly in the face of the lies of rejection that I hear daily in this world. Help me believe that you accept me fully and are in complete approval of who I am; that you freely give me integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking, feeling and acting. I need you Jesus! Now, by the power of your Son and His love for me, release your peace, quietness and confidence in my soul in immeasurable proportion today, in Jesus Name! To God be the Glory!!